Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Riders of the Storm

I have always been better off at second outings. The perennial comeback kid is how I would love to think of myself. However there haven't been many occasions in life where I have granted myself the liberty of turning around and starting from scratch. Resilience... no... Repetition for fear of redundancy is something I have never associated myself with.... Oh ya.. and FYI.. I AM talking about my blogging history here.

The fascination for everything and then some remains. However, the lack of structure, coherence and even purpose however, have suddenly inspired a sort of a dont give-a-damn-attitude to my writings. I really dont care much for being judged, being interesting anymore. Call it Epiphany or my encounters with the nine tailed fox... I really couldnt care less...

Now for some meat.... Am a Gunner for life, watch tons of movies, anime and TV shows, read books, listen to music, game on my PS... oh and also am an Online Marketing genious of sorts (so much for modesty). Soon to add to the list would be body builder, krav maga trainer, part time entrepreneur and a linguist (what with my fascination for Japanese and all that).

Thats enuff about me... On with the blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEO Company