Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Who Watches The Watchmen... I for one do!!

Thought Id get to what I do best... Give ule the best in up and coming flicks evryone has... has to watch

Lets start with my personal fave trailer.. The Watchmen



Now lets see.. great trailer, great book (rated by Time as one of the greatest novels of the last century), great Director (300 fame).. whats the catch... Well The Watchmen has been a political thriller of great acclaim.. implying... Lots of talking.. gripping no doubt... but elementally not ur obvious contender for an action packed pop corn evening flick.. In fact the book has barely any fight sequences. Therin lies the problem... The trailer is highly deceptive... It betrays fight sequences that would make The Matrix seem like something from the Jurassic ages.... WB are setting themselves up for a problem child i what I fear... believe you me... Id love to be proven wrong....

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEO Company